While a little older, she is fast, dependable, well seasoned, full of life and ready to serve!
- Official # 604145 DFG# 37404
- Built in 1979 of Fiberglass and Known as a “Little Hoquiam Hull”
- 53′ x 17′ with Twin John Deere Eco Friendly Turbo Charged Diesel Engines
- Modern Electronics & Radios (Loren, Plotter, Radar, Depth Finder, EPRiB, VHF, SSB ETC.)
- Bait Tank
- Enclosed lounge with Comfortable Seating
- Full Compliment Safety Equipment
- U.S. Coast Guard Inspected meeting all requirements of Operations, Subdivision, Life Saving and Watertight Integrity
- Fully Certified, Documented & Licensed as Required by the U.S. Coast Guard and the State of California Department of Fish & Game
Operated by a USCG Licensed Skipper with over 15 years Experience on the Bay.